Reliance Recruiting, LLC South Bend, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PRODUCTION MANAGER – Polymer Extrusion
BACKGROUNDS: PVC Fence, Composite Decking, Sheet Extrusion, Window Extrusions, Custom Profile, Plastic Pipe, etc.
SUMMARY: As the Production Manager, you will lead and mentor all shift supervisors and will be responsible for all aspects of plant operations. In your success, you will prepare to step into a plant manager role! This is a profitable company that has been aggressively growing. They are looking for a TEAM BUILDER, not a dictator, and someone who can make work fun. Benefits and comprehensive relocation assistance are part of this package.
PRODUCTION MANAGER DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The primary function of the Production Manager is to manage all operational aspects of the 4-shift plastics plant which operates 24/7, ensuring the efficient scheduling of all production for the entire plant so that orders are met.
- The Production Manager will manage, train, and review Supervisors, QC, Maintenance, fabrication, assembly, shipping/receiving
- The Production Manager will ensure direct labor is at appropriate level and well-trained.
- Manage the housekeeping such that the plant is are clean, safe, and well-maintained.
- Manage & participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
PRODUCTION MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Business preferred. Will consider non-degreed candidates based on years of experience and fit to industry.
- The Production Manager must have a minimum of 5 years of management experience in manufacturing and preferably extrusion.
- A background in PLASTIC EXTRUSION is perfect, such as decking, fence, sheet, profile, windows, compounding, and so forth..
- The Production Manager must have excellent people skills, a "leader's" personality, and the ability to have a team rally behind them to meet the output and growth goals of the company.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, & 6-Sigma would be a benefit.
Reliance Recruiting, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great company that leads the industry in customer satisfaction, product quality, workplace culture, and investment in people and equipment.
AddressSouth Bend, IN