Polymer Resin and Additives Regional Sales Manager Western States
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer of Polymer Resins and Additives in the United States and a globally. The company has been in business for over 25 years, they take pride in their leadership, their exceptional workforce and their attention to their clients. They are a family owned business that has developed a culture based around traditional values.
The Job Overview
Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to manage their Polymer Resin and Additives business in the West. Your mission will be to nurture and grow existing relationships, target new business opportunities in your territory and managing customer support for your portfolio. Your territory will consist of the Western United States. This territory could expand based on the company’s needs. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
• Manage the day to day sales functions for your territory
• Building business plans, developing sales strategy and setting the direction for growth in your territory.
• Providing sales forecast and progress reports to the Director of Sales.
• Managing your portfolios customer service and client satisfaction needs.
• A Bachelors’ Degree or 10 years of industry related sales experience.
• 5 years of experience selling PP, PE, PS, Additives, Compounds or experience managing accounts in the plastics industry.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office.
• Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high-paced environment.
• The ability to work remotely.