Mount Prospect, IL
$27-31 hr. (2nd shift)
SUMMARY: Our client is a leader in plastic manufacturing. They are seeking a maintenance tech with a well-rounded skill set. They are known for having very low turnover and treating their employees very well while offering career growth potential. Experience with plastics is preferred but will consider any manufacturing. Must be well rounded and have a multi skilled maintenance background.
· Conducts regularly scheduled maintenance on equipment and machinery
· Diagnoses problems with equipment and repair/replace defective parts
· Supports and complies with safety and environmental guidelines
· Establish and maintain procedures for determining and meeting company and customer receipt and delivery commitments by handling materials, providing labor, and effective use of time
· Fabrication as needed
· Repair and maintain production and building equipment
· 3+ years of maintenance related experience in plastics preferred (blow molding, injection molding, extrusion, blown film, thermoforming, etc.) will consider any manufacturing.
· Maintain service plant switchgear.
· 3+ years troubleshooting automated equipment (electrical, hydraulic, mechanical).
· Basic electrical experience is required.
· Strong welding and carpentry skills
· PLC troubleshooting experience is a plus.
· Basic manufacturing wiring experience
· Knowledge of blueprints, schematics, pneumatics, motors, hydraulics, electrical, etc.