Inside Sales Representative-Automation
Our client is a South Florida-based advanced automation solutions provider with almost 40 years of business experience. They require an experienced, technically savvy Inside Sales Representative to serve as a primary point of contact for their pneumatic products line.
· Acts as a loyal ambassador on behalf of the company in the market, promoting its products and services.
· Serves as the primary technical support contact for Sales Engineers regarding the client’s pneumatic product line.
· Assist Sales Engineers in preparing proposals and presentations to all levels of customers.
· Support pneumatic product customer needs and provide customers with technical expertise and solutions when issues arise.
· Reviews market analyses and gathers field sales input to determine customer needs, new market trends and activities of the competition.
· Collaborates with internal cross functional departments and external partners.
· Acquires and maintains technical knowledge of the products and manufacturing processes by attending in-house training sessions.
· Attends industry trade exhibits; reviews professional publications and establishes personal networks.
· Shows technical affinity to understand customers’ processes and product applications and gains expertise to provide solutions or ideas for continuous improvement.
Required Education and Skills:
· Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; with min. 2 years sales or technical service experience in automation market; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong experience with pneumatic products from manufacturers such as SMC, Festo and PHD.
· Analytical skills and business acumen.
· Technical product knowledge and a solid understanding of the industry and trends.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, CRM systems and CAD software.
· Some travel to customers within Florida is possible as well as product training.
View thousands of jobs on our website: www.reliancerecruiting.com