Excellent Opportunity exists for QA professional to be part of a team responsible for part-systems testing and commissioning on rail project in Honolulu, HI. This is a contract position which will be from 8 - 12 months. Experience with Automatic Train Control (ATC) and testing/commissioning or Communications testing. Compensation to include flights and accommodation while on-island. Base salary dependent on experience.
· Experience with testing tools, including multimeters, oscilloscopes, and function generators
· Ability to perform testing independently and without supervision.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to produce well documented technical reports supporting testing and commissioning activities.
· Competent in Microsoft Office or Office 365
· Experience in testing and commissioning activities within the railway sector
· Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
· Ability to identify and advise on any additionally required tests.
· Ensure the execution of electrical and functional tests (e.g. electrical rigidity, track circuits receivers’ calibration)
· Ensure the on-time issue of test logs for the performed tests and any noncompliance reports (NCRs)
· Support the execution of Commissioning Engineering activities (e.g. organizing testing sessions with the customer)
· Contribute to review documents to issue the as-built documentation
· Contribute to defining and writing the tests procedures of a test phase (Signaling room tests, trackside tests, on-board equipment, integration Signaling room/trackside/on-board equipment)
· Ensure the effective application of HSE plans on site during the test commissioning phase
Qualified applicants please send resumes to email@example.com
Reliance Rail International
Why Work Here?
Come work on an innovative project where your skills will be rewarded.