Data Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a hard-working Data Entry Clerk to join our team! As a Data Entry Clerk, you will be responsible for entering specific data into our databases. You will be responsible for managing data and keeping it organized.
The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent.
Reliance Health LLC
Reliance Healthcare is a confederation of three separate physician organizations comprised of independent practicing physicians located in Southeast Michigan. Member physicians participate in one or more of the Reliance Healthcare affiliated organizations, including the Reliance Accountable Care Organization (RACO), Reliance Next Gen ACO, Reliance Physician Organization of Michigan (RPOM), and the Advance Michigan Physician Organization (AMPO). Physician members have medical staff privileges at numerous hospital throughout the region. Reliance Healthcare facilitates physician participation in government sponsored programs, participation in local and national managed care plans, and helps promote quality and efficiency in healthcare.
BusinessView all jobs at Reliance Health LLC