Construction Superintendent - Commercial General Contractor - RBI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $115,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental,
RBI is looking for a tenured Project Superintendent to oversee and direct jobsite operations for commercial construction project(s).
Minimum Experience: 8-10 Years
This position will work closely with internal and external team members including clients/owners, A/E professionals, and trade partners/vendors while continually enhancing the construction process resulting in a rewarding experience for all.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
- Daily operation of jobsite including scheduling, production and procurement of materials, manpower and equipment
- Supervise all on-site construction, including all direct labor positions and scheduling subcontractors; manage and resolve day-to-day contract work
- Inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans, specifications, and city permitting approvals
- Must have proven track record completing projects on schedule and within budget
- Maintaining outstanding daily logs and other jobsite records/administrative documentation
- Responsible for ensuring OSHA safety standards, safety and quality assurance programs, and leading weekly safety meetings
- Will assist with pre-planning, document reviews, scheduling, risk and quality control measures
- Manages the job closeout process from day one of project
- Compiles operations and maintenance (O&M) manuals, and submits them in accordance with contract documents
- Ensures that the project site and construction activities are being constantly documented in writing and in photos, that they are properly stored in Procore
- Good understanding and knowledge of all subcontractor scopes of work and tolerances
- Coordinates with all team members to ensure the project meets all schedule demands and achieves project milestones
- College Degree - (2-4 year)
- Degree in construction management or some related field
- Minimum of (4 to 6) years of related working experience on commercial construction projects; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ideal candidates have 8-10 years of solid construction industry experience in commercial ground-up or tenant improvement
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, and Procore, Bluebeam required
- Must be skilled at identifying, analyzing and providing solutions to cost engineering, scheduling, construction, and staffing issues
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients, vendors, subcontractors and team members
- Ability to effectively lead and proactively manage jobsite teams and situations with integrity and professionalism
- Ability to understand complex correspondence, blueprints, contract documents, specifications, construction drawings, Gantt charts and 3 week look-ahead schedules
- Good communication and relationship-building skills with team members, clients, subcontractors; establishment of good neighbor relations around jobsite(s)
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle numerous details and timelines
- Advanced organizational skills managing projects from pre-planning to completion
- Advanced understanding of construction scheduling and cost control
- Ability to properly manage general conditions within the construction project
- Must pass full background check and drug test
- Fluency in English, (Spanish is a plus)
- Full Time Exempt
- Competitive Pay
- To Be Determined based on overall qualifications
Benefits: SIGNING BONUS!
- Rewarding Bonus Program, Vehicle Allowance, Comprehensive Medical Benefits Package with Tax-Advantaged HSA offering, Comprehensive Dental Benefits Package, Generous Paid Time-Off Provisions, 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match, Tuition Reimbursement
RBI provides project management, commercial site development, construction ground-up and tenant improvements for companies ranging in size from small firms to major national corporations, primarily representing the banking, healthcare, restaurant, retail, and industrial fields.
Reliance Build, Inc.Why Work Here?
Well-respected & established company. National and local long-term clients. Collaborative & supportive work environment. Join the RBI Team!
*** Ranked Top-10 General Contractor 16+ Years *** (AZ Bus.Mag.) RBI provides project management, commercial site development, construction ground-up and tenant improvements for companies ranging in size from small firms to major national corporations, primarily representing the banking, healthcare, restaurant, retail, and industrial fields.
281 N Roosevelt Ave #3Phoenix, AZ
ConstructionView all jobs at Reliance Build, Inc.