Fire Alarm / Security Alarm Technicians / Installers
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reliable Safety Systems, Inc. is seeking experienced Fire Alarm and Security Alarm Technicians and Installers.
Reliable Safety Systems, Inc. is seeking talented individuals who desire career growth within the fire and security protection industry. Coming aboard will not only offer valuable work experience, but also provide the opportunity to grow with a growing company.
Currently, we have an open positions for experienced Technicians/Installers and individuals looking for a new and exiting career opportunity. The primary responsibilities are to perform Fire Alarm installation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting activities on Intrusion Alarm Systems, Access Control, CCTV, Intercom, Network infrastructure; PA Systems, and other PC based Systems. We provide sales, service and installation of Fire & Security Alarms, Access Controls, Camera Systems, Network Cabling and related Low Voltage Systems.
Job Skills & Duties
• Knowledge/experience of fire alarm products, access control, security and CCTV concepts and products a plus
• Maintain safe and secure work environment by following safe practices
• Must be able to interact with clients in the field to ensure the work is being completed properly and timely
• Must be able to work as a team member with fellow employees
Minimum Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have valid Driver License and clean DMV record
• Able to work on ladder
• Able to work with hand tools and power tools
• Provide eligible employees with health and dental benefits
• 401K with company match
• Paid vacation (PTO) and sick time
• Paid holidays
Key Words: fire, alarm, security, technician, low voltage, CCTV, Fire Alarm technician, security alarm technician
Reliable Safety Systems, Inc.
999 Airport RdLakewood Township, NJ
Get fresh Alarm Security jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.