Travel Registered Nurse - RN
Reliable Health Care Services Lovelock, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for a Corrections Facility in Lovelock, NV! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Total Weekly Pay - $2,875/week
Based on 48 hour workweek
- Correctional Facility
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are hiring immediately! APPLY NOW!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reliable Health Care ServicesWhy Work Here?
Highly Competitive Pay with an Award-winning staffing agency - Certified by The Joint Commission
Since 1980, Reliable Health Care Services has been supplying the private sector and government with highly qualified medical personnel. We are Certified by The Joint Commission and have amazing opportunities for placement at premier medical facilities and hospitals. Equal Opportunity Employer
89419 LovelockLovelock, NV