We are seeking Bilingual Resiliency Ambassadors - Connect With and Support Your Community
Resiliency Ambassadors work with individuals, families and groups to provide outreach, emotional support, and help reduce stress caused by traumatic events.
Immediate Start Available - Highly Competitive Pay
- Works with individuals, families, and groups to provide outreach, emotional support, individual and group crisis counseling, public education, and referrals when needed.
- Promote the use or development of coping strategies.
- Connect those impacted by the COVID-19 with people or agencies that can support recover.
- Provides linkage to presentations or education materials on disaster reactions, coping skills, stress management, and the disaster response program.
- Data collection.
- Assessment, referral, and resources.
- Basic supportive or educational contact.
- Individual and group counseling.
- Continuously expand knowledge and understanding of community resources.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
· Ability to pass a criminal or background check (required)
· Skill in operation of a personal computer to effectively input and retrieve data or access internet. (required).
· Able to communicate effectively and demonstrate a positive, respectful regard for client. (required)
· Some college credits or previous social, health, criminal justice, workforce, or community program experience (desirable)
· Bilingual encouraged to apply.
· Those with previous experience with an at-risk adult population encouraged to apply (children, aging, other).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reliable Health Care Services
Why Work Here?Since 1991, Reliable Health Care Services of Southern Nevada, Inc. has been supplying the private sector and government with highly qualified medical personnel. We are Certified by The Joint Commission and have amazing opportunities for placement at premier medical facilities and hospitals. Equal Opportunity Employer
Highly Competitive Pay with an Award-winning staffing agency - Certified by The Joint Commission
Carson City, NV