Senior Software Back-End Engineer Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay rate: $ 64.00
We have partnered with a technology company in the Beaverton, OR area to provide with a Senior Software Back-End Engineer Consultant.
Please review the below description and let us know if you are interested.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Back-End Engineer Consultant:
- Develop and maintain a framework to perform bi-directional communication between remote System Administrator and client devices; Develop a communication agent in the client devices that runs as an OS service; Develop a communication agent in the System Administrator device that monitors and controls the client devices. Familiar with operation of an internet-connected network as well as familiar with types of networks and architectures (including WAN, LAN, SD-WAN, SD-branch). Make purchasing decisions, integrate into an existing system and system management
- Collaborate with Product Manager, UI Designer and Front-End engineers create a back-end cloud-based administration platform that works with an easy-to-use dashboard
- Support data collection of different parts such as network devices, platform information, last timestamp of device reboot and application execution results passed back from client devices (requires collaborating with BIOS and System Administrator engineers)
- Work with Product Manager, UI Designer and Front-end Engineer to issue instructions to specific individual or batches of client devices
- Participate in technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within your team.
- Support porting Windows based solutions to Linux based platforms
- Support migration of Phoenix solutions to OEM/enterprise existing solutions
Requirements of the Senior Software Back-End Engineer Consultant:
- Bachelor's Degree (MS+ is preferred) in Computer Science/Engineering or a related quantitative discipline
- Minimum of 5 years full time hands-on platform realization (such as OEM OS installation in manufacturing) or IT management tools development experience
- Experience on Microsoft SCCM and Active Directory or equivalent on Linux systems will be a big plus
- Programming languages: C/C++, Python, Perl, Bash, Go, Tcl, JSON, PowerShell script, PHP, SQL and Node.js. Able to create an OS agent that runs as a Windows service and a linux daemon. Able to write code in a portable way.
- Protocols: UDP, JSON, SSL and TCP protocols. TCP/IP, d-bus, Restful API, I2C, SPI, UART, USB 2.0
- Good understanding of network architecture, IT remote management tools development, and file sharing programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excels at adapting to changing business needs with the ability to balance multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys a collaborative environment internally and potentially customer facing
- Intellectually curious and passionate about innovation
- Understanding of cybersecurity
- Server Development experience
Desirable Expertise of the Senior Software Back-End Engineer Consultant:
- Network protocols, firewalls, cybersecurity
- Familiarity with platform firmware (UEFI, U-Boot, CoreBoot
Benefits of the Senior Software Back-End Engineer Consultant:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plans
About Relevante, Inc. the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contract staffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/relevante
TechnologyView all jobs at Relevante