Senior Networking and Security Solutions Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have partnered with a large IT Consulting Firm in the Hopkinton, MA area to provide them with a Senior Networking & Security Solutions Architect.
Please review the below description and let us know if you are interested.
As the Senior Solutions Architect you will play a critical role in building and sustaining key relationships with our most strategic customers. The Senior Solutions Architect works as a crucial part of the sales team to build long-term key relationships within accounts along with owning the technology vision. The Senior Solutions Architect is a high impact, very visible role responsible for acting as the technical authority for all network and security solutions.
Additionally, you will be responsible for driving the technical sales cycles to ensure customer success and revenue goals derived by the practice lead. You will focus on selling the value of the Network and Security offerings to our customers and sales teams.
Responsibilities of the Senior Networking & Security Solutions Architect:
- Assisting sales in preparation of proposals, statements of work, and supporting documents for prospects
- Driving partnerships with sales associates, marketing, and delivery during the development, launch and continuing refinement of Network and Security solutions
- Maintaining and growing technical pre-sales relationships with key customer contacts and internal resources
- Achieving and maintaining various industry certifications including Cisco specializations
- Technical authority for all networking and security projects
Requirements of the Senior Networking & Security Solutions Architect:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a computer science related field of study
- Experience as a sales engineer or customer-facing engineer working on large-scale enterprise environments in networking and security
- Ability to communicate with Network Architects, Security Architect, and their leadership teams; and vary the message and content based on audience
- A great track record of working together with sales representatives and recent experience as a pre-sales engineer facing global or large-scale enterprise customers
- 10 Years of professional network engineer experience
- CCIE or CCDE Preferred
- Aware of industry standards and best practices and applies them to the solution architectures
- Experienced Hands-on with Cisco Network equipment (including the design, configuration, implementation, support and operation) and the interoperability with other brands of network hardware
- Experience with design, implementation, and administration of wireless networks
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, multicast, and QoS
- Experience of Routing and Network Design, including a strong knowledge of ACLs, VLANs, Network Segmentation
- Understanding of LAN and WAN internetworking devices: functions of internetworking, linking devices (repeaters, bridges, routers, and gateways) configuring, routing IP addresses and subnetting
In-depth technical understanding of at least 3 of the following:
- Cisco Data Center networking
- Cisco Security Solutions ISE, Firepower, Secure X
- Network virtualization technologies, SDNs, NFV, ACI, NSX,
- Network security, virtualized firewall solutions, NGFW
- VPN technologies (IPSEC, SSL, MPLS)
- Solid understanding of Data Center networking fabric topologies and common architectures deployed
Benefits of the Senior Networking & Security Solutions Architect:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
About Relevante, Inc. the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contract staffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/relevante
TechnologyView all jobs at Relevante