Senior Engineer / Python Developer with Django
Relevante Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary: $ 110,000.00
We have partnered with a large technology company in the Austin, TX area to provide them with a Senior Engineer / Python Developer with Django. (REMOTE)
Please review the below description and let us know if you are interested.
Responsibilities of the Senior Engineering / Python Developer with Django:
- Engineers are highly capable, experienced producers of high-quality, extensible code. They know the ins-and-outs of their field, apply that knowledge to solve the most challenging problems, and pass along that knowledge to the next generation through mentorship.
- Improve the structure, quality, and extensibility of codebases
- Implement tools and best practices
- Create reusable libraries and frameworks
- Act as subject matter expert and contribute to the server center of excellence
- Accurately estimate the level of effort.
- Discover and evaluate new tools and technology partner
- Building backend in Python
- Strong knowledge of the Django and Flask Framework
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience in Redis or Memcached
- Designing APIs consumed by mobile or web applications
- Employing strong TDD and performance optimization strategies
- Architecting and deploying applications for AWS
- Provisioning DevOps tooling and continuous integration
- Building high-performance, scalable cloud applications
- Shipping fault-tolerant, highly-available systems in production
- Good knowledge of authentication, authorization, and security technologies.
Requirements of the Senior Engineer / Python Developer with Django:
- Be highly capable experts in at least one technology.
- Build breadth across multiple tech stacks
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable code.
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- Conduct code reviews and act as a role model on the team
- Proactively break down work, identify risks, and explore solutions.
Preferred experience of the Senior Engineer / Python Developer with Django:
- Building server applications using several different open-source stacks
- Using BaaS providers like Firebase or Heroku
- Familiarity with modern front-end development such as React or Angular
- Using containerisation systems like Docker or Kubernetes
- Integrating third-party systems: CRM, CMS, shopping carts, and payments
- Broad architectural knowledge and experience: serverless, microservices, traditional server-based (monolithic) services
- System monitoring and security design and implementation
Benefits of the Senior Engineer / Python Developer with Django:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plans
About Relevante, Inc. the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contract staffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=2901
TechnologyView all jobs at Relevante