Director of Finance Planning and Analysis
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary: $ 207,000.00
We have partnered with a large Health Insurance company in the Newtown Square, PA area to provide them with a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
Please review the below description and let us know if you are interested.
Responsibilities of the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis:
Responsible for coordinating all budget, planning, and cost accounting functions for the family of companies. Functions include but are not limited to:
- Formulation, monitoring, and presentation of the annual operating and capital budget, capital planning, new business forecasting development of proforma financials and tracking.
- Oversight of the corporate cost accounting activities including maintenance of the cost allocation model used to support management fees and business development analysis.
- Management reporting including operating committee, board of directors and owner reporting packages for both actual and forecasted results. Support financial aspects of the Portfolio Management Office including validation of cost benefit analysis and monitoring of actual and projected results.
- Support of financial modeling for multi-year strategic financial planning and capital analysis.
- Ad Hoc financial analysis in support of Chief Financial Officer.
- This is a key role that interacts with Senior Financial Management on a daily basis and also interacts with executive and senior management on a routine basis to discuss budget and other financial ramifications of operational issues. The role plays an integral part in the Company's finance department.
Requirements of the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Bachelor's Degree Finance or other business discipline required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP required.
- 7 to 10 years progressively responsible finance experience
- Experience in Oracle or comparable ERP system preferred.
- Employees are required to be fully COVID vaccinated.
- This role can be remote with the expectation of travel to Newtown Square, PA office about once a month (travel expenses paid).
Benefits of the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability
- 401 (k) Profit Sharing
#humanresources #technology #careers #personaldevelopment #jobinterviews #hiringandpromotion #whatinspiresme #hiring #jobsearch #jobseekers #hr #recruiting #job #jobopening #openings
About Relevante, Inc. the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contract staffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/relevante.
AddressNewtown Square, PA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Relevante