WE ARE NOW IN TUPELO!!!
Relentless Acquisition Solutions currently has a career opening for an In-Store Sales Account Representative position. In this sales position, we are seeking a motivated individual who wants to get on the fast track to their career in the sales, marketing, and consulting industries.
In this position candidates who are qualified will receive a full business mentorship learning the basics of sales, marketing, and communication skills. Advancing based on their merit into our management training program and learning how to lead, manage, and develop others to eventually oversee an entire campaign for our prestigious clients. Positions require meeting with new business prospects face to face to conduct sales and customer service.
The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate, and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence. Successful candidates will be considered to higher-level management positions within the organization.
Relentless Acquisition Solutions offers a fast-paced people first work environment, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing cities in America.
Why Relentless Acquisition Solutions?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also we believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on performance
- Paid Training
- Great culture & team spirit
- Team outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling etc.)
- Promotion based on individual's performance
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new sales in prospective accounts
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Relentless Acquisition Solutions business operation processes
- Communicate in a one on one based sales environment with potential customers
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open minded and a willingness to learn management skills
- Discipline to maintain high volume work
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- A good LAUGH!!! WE HAVE FUN!
For immediate consideration, apply with a copy of your resume today!
Check us out online!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager,