Relaxed Clarity: A Gateway to Better Health
About Relaxed Clarity…
Relaxed Clarity is the center of excellence for cannabis medicine. We are on a mission to solve the issue of cannabis access for patients. We’re passionate about improving our patient’s quality of life and bringing cannabis into mainstream healthcare. Since 2009,Relaxed Clarity has helped over 15,000 patients per year.
Why Work for Relaxed Clarity?
Our team is a dedicated, compassionate group of people full of positive energy. Does this sound like the place for you? You will find yourself affecting the lives of patients who are desperate for an answer not found in conventional medicine.
The administrative staff is responsible for:
- Greet patients with compassion
- Obtain registration information and health histories with HIPAA compliance, respect
- Be efficient with processing payments
- Keep track and reporting office activity of number of patients, collected monies, numbers of certifications
- Educate patients about basics of medical marijuana
- Work with electronic health records platform
- Outreach marketing opportunities possible
What You Bring:
- An open minded approach toward alternative therapies
- An awareness and understanding of medical terminology
- An ability to engage with people
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Sundays required!
- High school diploma or GED/Equivalence
- Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation
Check us out before you apply at www.relaxedclarity.com. If you think you have what it takes, submit your resume and cover letter. We will do our best to get back to you timely but due to the quantity of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.