Relationship HQ is an innovative psychotherapy group practice with 6 clinical staff members located in the Herald Square neighborhood of Manhattan in New York City. We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a temporary Administrative Assistant! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. You will gain hands on experience working in the mental health field. We are looking for someone who is warm, exceptionally well organized, driven, culturally sensitive, anti-racist and dedicated to operating from an anti-oppression framework.
Relationship HQ and its team are committed to disrupting the status quo, in pursuit of a world where all people feel free to show up in their full authenticity and able to fulfill their fullest potential. A world where all people feel seen and accepted for who they are, where their vulnerability is honored and accepted and responded to with care. A world where ALL people feel free to reach for the support they need without fear or shame. Our mission is to change the way people think about therapy and relationships through innovative approaches to couples and individual therapy in New York City and beyond.
● Self-starting, awareness of what needs to be done before it is asked
● Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail
● Comfortable and curious about learning new skills, seeks help when necessary and has well-established process for independent learning
● Warm, confident attitude, able to interact well with adults from all backgrounds
● Analytical and innovative problem-solving skills
● Self reflective and open/values constructive feedback
● Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
● Action-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
● Comfortable working independently
● Humble and willing to do whatever is needed to support the team
● Experience providing personal assistance or in a medical, clinical or office setting
● High School Diploma required; Students welcome to apply! BA/BS preferred; business administration, sales/marketing or psychology background preferred.
● Established skills in Microsoft office applications (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word)
● Previous experience with payment collection and accounting
● Experience with electronic medical records, CPT billing coding
● Experience with conducting intake calls with clients/patients
● Knowledge of HIPAA
This job is part time and temporary (8-12 hours/week), Flexibility (Monday through Friday). * Great for a Student
● Intake Coordination: Coordinate phone calls and emails from prospective clients, provide information about services provided.
● Reception: Greet clients upon arrival in a warm, friendly and professional manner. Pay attention to their needs throughout their visit, offering the comfort of a home environment. Coordinate the implementation of a high standard of care and customer service. Provide a unique, engaging client orientation with new clients.
● Billing: Gather and precisely enter patient demographics into our electronic medical records system. Collect payment and coordinate submission of invoices to clients.
● Practice & Office: Assist in the scheduling and maintaining calendars of all 6 clinicians. Maintain the appearance of the physical environment. Support maintenance of human resource files. Assist with events, trainings, and perform some light personal assistant and errand work.
For more information about Relationship HQ, please visit our web site: www.drbukkyk.com