Senior AWS Engineer (Hybrid or Remote Eligible)
- Expired: March 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a talented Senior AWS Engineer to join our dynamic team to implement and maintain our AWS infrastructure and Telecommunication environments. We expect an Engineer who will work hard, keep up in a fast-paced start up environment, and have fun! If you are looking to be challenged daily, make a huge impact and help define the future of patient engagement, we would love to have you join our team!
The Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering team is based in the Franklin, TN office, however, this position can be remote location.
· DevOps & Deployment Automation liaison with the Engineering teams
· Functions in a consultative role using advanced problem-solving and analytical skills to implement, upgrade and support complex application systems.
· Acts as a general internal consultant on system architecture design initiatives.
· Responsible for providing/setting direction on infrastructure architecture.
· Support the current and future communications platforms.
· Supports standardization of documentation for system maps.
· Evaluates new AWS technology with cost benefits to the company.
· Oversees efforts with key vendors to understand future infrastructure plans in conjunction with leadership.
· Oversees complex configuration of applications based on user and vendor requirements on major application environments.
· Works closely with managers, project managers, and business partner leaders to define and develop or implement major software applications.
· Works with staff, business partners, and leadership to help them understand potential application functionality, development approaches, possible enhancements, and process improvements.
· Works with enterprise architecture teams to integrate application architecture into enterprise architecture.
· Demonstrated history of AWS Experience with RDS, SQS, EC2, Lambda, Route 53, VPC, etc.
· Experience with container technology such as Docker or Kubernetes Orchestration.
· Infrastructure automation proficiency (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.).
· Knowledge of Network Routing, DNS, Virtual Load Balancing (ALB, NLB).
· Experience with Linux and shell scripting.
· Knowledge of Security Concepts and Technology (SSL/TLS, SSH, SFTP, VPN).
· Knowledge of Version Control (Git).
· Knowledge of Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting.
· Knowledge of CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, GitLabCI).
· Knowledge of Web Server Configuration (Apache, NGINX).
· Understanding of programming languages such as Angular, PHP, NodeJS.
· Experience with Healthcare and HIPAA/SOC2 security policies.
· Experience in Agile methodology and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Knowledge of telecommunications systems (Asterisk, Cisco, SIP, trunking, etc.).
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field or may substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Learn more about our company at www.relatient.com
EngineeringView all jobs at Relatient LLC