- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Related Group, has enhanced skylines with iconic developments characterized by innovative design, enduring quality, and including living. From luxury high-rise condominiums to more affordable developments, the Related Group’s distinctive brand of culture, design, and lifestyle-infused properties continues to revitalize urban neighborhoods. To date, Related has built and managed more than 100,000 condominium and apartment residences that are meticulously designed with finishes and amenities that transform buildings into vibrant residential environments. Related offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a work environment that encourages everyone to be their authentic selves. We are looking for a Senior Accountant for out Coconut Grove office.
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following list:
- Coordinate financial activities and projects across multiple real estate development projects.
- Perform monthly close and reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Assist in the monthly close process and analyze financial results for multiple real estate development projects.
- Prepare monthly budgets, draws to the lender, and internal requests.
- Assist in preparing monthly management reports and ad-hoc requests.
- Assist in preparing year-end package for auditors to assist in the issuance of annual financial and tax statements.
- Assist/prepare the quarterly and annual/year-end financial statements of several entities.
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Five (5)+ years experience working as an accountant in either public accounting or with a private real estate company.
- Experience in preparing and posting general ledger journal entries.
- Experience in technical accounting research, preparing financial statements, and related disclosures.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word & Excel and Outlook and financial systems experience.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
Education and Qualifications:
- CPA required or eligible to sit for the CPA.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (required).
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business disciplines.
Benefits as a Related Employee:
- Compensation Base Salary + Quarterly Performance Bonus.
- A comprehensive Benefits Package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Legal Services, Flexible Spending Account, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Employer Match Commuter Benefits.
- 401k with Employer Match.
- Upward Mobility.
- Employee Engagement Event and Wellness programs.
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays.
The Related Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
AddressCoconut Grove, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Related Group
Get fresh Development Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.