Relapath is hiring a Connected Services Vehicle Electronics ECU Specialist to work at our client's location in Auburn Hills, MI! This is a full-time opportunity with competitive salary, benefits, and PTO!
Successful candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No visa sponsorship is available. LOCAL C2C/corp-to-corp candidates are welcome to apply.
The Connected Services Vehicle Electronics ECU (electronic control unit) Specialist will be the single source contact between the connected services organization and the vehicle electronics teams, as well as interacting with upper management as required.
Will also be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Works with the internal team, suppliers and the Connected Services team to:
- Ensure all requirements (head unit and vehicle electronics) are understandable
- Manage the defects (head unit and vehicle electronics) and ensure a high quality for connectivity services
- Maintain the defect management process for HU including all the various defect management systems.
- Track change requests with HU suppliers and manage the development timeline
- Understand the development schedule with the supplier and distribute to the Connected Services Team
- Unit test all Applications/Feature and a qualification readiness status prior to every qualification event.
- Track the status of HU S/W releases and provide direction to the team on what S/W release is to be used for qualification events and unit testing.
- Firmware Integration
- Release Management
- Defect management meetings and War rooms.
- Supports the development and approval of the design gate documents.
- Management one-page report outs on status of Project post design gate
- Provide firmware test and defects status
- Performs API Tool Test on every HU S/W release.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
5+ Years of Automotive Electrical and/or Connectivity experience including:
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and make changes with Coding using Python, C, and/or Java
- Experience in Integration, being able to problem solve and troubleshoot
- 2 years in automotive electrical development and design.
- 2 years in telematics connectivity.
- Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to project manage the teams.
- Vehicle CAN Bus tools
- Logging tools
- Ability to review development timing and ensure meeting best practices
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks
- Fast Learner
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Project, Vision
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to discern what issues need management escalation and when.
- Automated testing definition experience
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
Travel and Driving Requirements:
- Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%
Relapath is an equal opportunity employer.
Relapath offers employees benefits and PTO.
Our awards include:
Metro Detroit's 2018 Best and Brightest Companies®
Metro Detroit's 2017 Best and Brightest Companies®
Corp! Magazine 2017 Michigan Economic Bright Spot Award
2017 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
Let's succeed together!
Why Work Here?As a North American provider of customized IT Solutions, Managed Services, and smart staffing solutions, Relapath’s client base spans Fortune 1000 organizations. We are committed to providing the technology solutions that our clients need to move their business forward more strategically. Relapath offers employees benefits and PTO. Our awards include: Metro Detroit's 2018 Best and Brightest Companies® Metro Detroit's 2017 Best and Brightest Companies® Corp! Magazine 2017 Michigan Economic Bright Spot Award 2017 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation Let's succeed together!
Great benefits and opportunities for growth!