Cosmetic Tattoo Artist
Cosmetic Tattoo Artist Job Description
We are looking for a talented, dynamic, friendly, outgoing, career oriented, proficient and highly skilled permanent makeup artist/technician with 1 plus years experience to join our team. Candidate must have a complete knowledge of the permanent makeup industry and full skill set. This individual must be passionate about his/her work, always strive for perfection, and have a strong desire to constantly learn and improve their technique. MUST provide photos of permanent makeup work or you will not be considered. Existing clientele is a plus and/or networking skills to generate new clients.
- Consult with clients before treatment to ensure their needs are being met and that they are a good candidate
- Determine the correct material and application according to skin tone and pigments
- Understanding of sanitation and sterilization standards
- Proudly promote work on social media
- Initiates self-learning and is comfortable with educating clients on procedure and services offered
- Stellar knowledge of industry trends & a high level of expertise in permanent makeup services
- Maintain constant communication with co-workers.
- Update customer account with notes of services performed.
- Ensure cleanliness of room at beginning, during, & at end of shift.
- Sell & educate clients on pertinent product line during/following their service.
- Arrive at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to first scheduled appointment to prepare room and review client list for the day.
- Consult daily checklist during down time.
- Be available for any team meetings that are regularly scheduled on a monthly basis.
- Perform reception when scheduled.
- Proven 1 plus years of experience as a permanent makeup artist in Ombre Brows (Microshading/Powder Brows) Microblading, Hybrid Brows, Brow Mapping.
- Experience in semi-permanent eyeliner and lip blush is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of permanent makeup techniques
- Experience working with different skin types
- Must have permanent makeup artist certificate/license
- Must be able to provide a strong portfolio of before, after, and healed brows work
- Must have valid Bloodborne Pathogen Certification
- Understanding of health and safety rules
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Artistic personality and manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Patient with a positive attitude
- Provide social media link of your permanent makeup work
Hours of Employment
Hours will be discussed and agreed upon. You will be responsible for appointments booked during scheduled times & should ensure time is kept open in case of last minute appointment bookings. Logins will be created that will enable you to review your schedule remotely. Should you require a change to scheduled day, notification should be made as soon as possible. Additional hours should be made available to accommodate clients. Company will make best effort to customize a schedule for you and fill all available time slots through discounted services if necessary.
- You are paid on a service commission while scheduled for shifts.
- Commission rate is 48% of the revenue of service performed (after any special/discount).
- Bonuses & monthly goal incentives will also be discussed prior to their implementation.
- You will be paid $15/HR for any reception or cleaning shifts.
Powered by JazzHR
Rejuve PodGlen Mills, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.