Order Processor - Products
Reinhausen Manufacturing Humboldt, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Order Processing Products / Applications Engineer
Required Education and Experience
- Engineering degree with orientation in electrical or electro-mechanical area
- Experience in power transformers and Load Tap Changers desirable
- Communication Proficiency • Time Management • Personal Effectiveness/Credibility • Flexibility
- Stress Management/Composure • Business-fluent English • Additional language skills desirable
- Understanding of processes and systems • Understanding of electrical diagrams
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and organize customer inquiries • Customer orientation
- Advise customers and Area Sales Managers regarding all technical inquiries relating to the MR product range, with specialized support from the Engineering Department or specialized department when necessary.
- Prepare, analyze (technically and commercially), check and send offers and order confirmations for products, components and parts for designated customers.
- Provide assistance to Asset – Management transformer projects analyzing, specifying, re-configuring and/ or designing electrical circuits of control cabinets.
- Coordinate, schedule and monitor progress during order evolution.
- Assist with and monitor delivery and invoicing.
- Provide technical support and after-sales services to designated customers. Compile and process complaints and disruptions, including problem assessment, implementation of necessary actions, follow-up and correspondence with technical support from Service department or specialized department when necessary.
- Prepare and execute presentations regarding technical specifications, projects, maintenance strategies, technical issues or customers and at conferences.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Other language than English (especially German, Spanish, French) desirable
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role using computer and phone; however, some visits to field will be required. This would require the ability to drive car, walk, climb ladders or scaffolding wearing PPE. 10-20% travel could be expected for this position, by car or plane.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and occasional overtime / travel required.
AAP/EEO Statement: Reinhausen Manufacturing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Reinhausen Manufacturing