The Administrative Office Assistant is responsible for supporting the daily operations and administrative duties of the office.
- Answer all incoming phone calls, emails, and assist walk in customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order them as needed.
- Generate and maintain all customer documents including, but not limited to: invoices, estimates, and orders of vehicle parts.
- Ensure that all documents are accounted for during the process of repairing a vehicle and maintain an organized completed file.
- Maintain inventory of vehicle parts, order, and receive them making sure to match the parts to the correct vehicle.
- Update customers on repair status and when vehicle is ready.
- Assist company owner with daily administrative tasks to ensure daily operations are running smoothly.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate's degree or higher preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Must speak Spanish
- Two years of office experience in body shop, mechanic, or dealership environment (preferred)
$9- $14 per hour (depending on experience)