Reimer Law Co. Solon, OH
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reimer Law Company, a business that has been around for 50+ years, is a full-service creditor’s rights law firm located at 30455 Solon Road, Solon, Ohio 44139. We are looking for hardworking and dedicated individuals that are looking to continue to exceed our clients’ expectations.
If you are a high energy person with a positive outlook, we want you to join our team!
Reimer Law Co. offers its employees medical, dental and vision insurances; flexible spending accounts; short term disability insurance; company paid long term disability insurance and company paid life insurance. Our office is a business casual office. No recruiters please.
Legal Assistants - Collections
We are looking for Legal Assistants - Collections who enjoy working on a fast paced, energized team. Excellent communication, organizational, and people skills are essential for the position. The Legal Assistant will be a self-motivator, someone who works well with little supervision.
The responsibilities for a Legal Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare pleadings (ie. Wage Garnishments, Bank Attachments, Motions to Revive and various other pleadings as directed by attorneys)
- Communicate with clients
- Communicate with courts
- Electronic Filing
- Convert documents into electronic format
- Scan and input files into electronic files
Skills & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understanding of the legal process (Complaints through post-judgment)
- Strong analytical and judgment skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Proficient computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Typing and computer input
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- A professional telephone manner is essential.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
- A High School Diploma required.
- Business school, Associate degree or equivalent preferred.
Reimer Law Co.
LegalView all jobs at Reimer Law Co.