Construction Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Construction Project Manager Positions Available
Reilly Construction Group is currently seeking a Project Manager to oversee Construction Projects. The position will be required to oversee the Project Team with the daily management, supervision, and coordination to the successful completion of the project. Applicant must possess analytical skills and research skills to define and solve problems. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Coordinate and oversee the project team in establishing the project scope and standards of construction projects.
- Distribute Bid Documents to ensure complete and competitive prices from subcontractors.
- Gather, calculate and compile data for use in bid proposal estimates.
- Review drawings for constructability.
- Maintain Estimating database with current subcontractors.
- Oversee the conceptual estimating, including quantity takeoffs.
- Attend design meetings.
- Begin building relationships with subcontractors and design teams.
- Prepare and monitor tracking logs for contract documents, submittals, shop drawings, requests for information (RFI''s), change orders, material deliveries and other quality control.
- Prepare change proposals, negotiate change orders, execute change orders, issue change orders to subcontractors and others and prepare revisions to the budget, as a result of change orders and management revisions with direction of primary Project Manager.
- Maintain a complete and accurate set of contract documents.
- Oversee and manage the project start-up process.
- Oversee the preparation of the project status reports.
- Oversee and manage the closeout process.
- Perform other duties as as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial general contracting
- BACKGROUND IN GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING
- OSHA 30 certification
- USACE CQM certification
- CPR Certification
- Willingness to travel
- NO criminal history
- Good driving record
- Knowledge of principles and practices of engineering and construction project management, including safety standards.
- MS Office - Microsoft Word & Excel experience.
REILLY offers excellent benefits: a great work environment, athletic events, company functions, and most important, friendly and talented people to work with.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Sick Leave
- Vacation and Holidays
- Company Social Events
- Education Assistance
Reilly Construction, Inc.
Serving quite a few areas of the United States, REILLY provides government clients with quality solutions for managing construction and design-build projects that focus on renovation, rehabilitation and repair.
AddressCabo Rojo, PR