Sales Development Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
- Execute the sales process including lead identification, demand generation, qualification, product demos, and developing prospects into market qualified leads.
- Conduct effective and efficient hand-off/transition to Account Executives.
- Build a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques.
- Research-driven outbound prospecting, as well as managing inbound leads.
- Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment.
- Know our prospects typical pains, and our software's value prop, positioning, key benefits and capabilities.
- Confidently engage in consultative conversations with Clinical Trial Managers, Directors, VPs of Clinical Operations and Innovation as you discover and document challenges of your prospects.
- Bring your existing knowledge of the clinical R&D process, or come up to speed quickly on the personas and their pain points.
- Report feedback received from prospects and sales interactions to management and marketing.
- Maintain your activity in Salesforce.com with rigor and discipline.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year proven lead generation within a SaaS organization.
- Previous experience with Clinical Operations (e.g. CRA, CTM) preferred, but not required
- Strong listening, conversation, and presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Executive presence, superior poise and judgment.
- Driven, hunter mentality, mental agility and resourcefulness.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Technologically savvy: strong skills in Salesforce.com, web-conferencing software, training software, Word, Excel.
- Self-starter, Team player who can thrive with limited supervision.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
BusinessView all jobs at Reify Health