Outside Sales / Kitchen Designer
Reico Kitchen & Bath Annapolis, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Is your goal to have every customer recommend you? If you answered “ABSOLUTELY" then Reico Kitchen and Bath is looking for YOU to fill the position of Kitchen Designer / Outside Sales in our Annapolis, MD location.
The successful candidate will work with Outside Sales / Key Business Managers, Inside Sales / Project Coordinators and other Reico employees as well as residential, commercial and institutional casework and countertop fabrication community customers in order to facilitate a team that drives sales, margins and new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will design and sell as part of a team that delivers world class customer service. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing creative solutions for customers in all areas of the house
- Developing sales with local contractors and builders
- Strategic pricing and management of jobs
- Creating powerful presentation packets to “WOW" the customer
Work for a company with exceptional company culture and highly supportive management. Reico Kitchen and Bath is a 68 year old privately held retailer / wholesaler of cabinets in the Mid-Atlantic states. REICO employs over 200 people, has 22 retail locations and represents products and services that offer turnkey solutions for kitchens, baths, home offices, home entertainment centers, hutches, wet bars, outdoor kitchens and many other room applications. Reico represents nationally recognized products such as Merillat, Woodharbor and Ultracraft cabinets, Cambria and Silestone decorative surfacing, Moen, Kindred and Kohler sinks and Whirlpool appliances. Sales divisions include Retail (consumer, contractor, custom home builder), Builder, Property Management / Commercial, and Wholesale dealers.
The real difference at Reico is our people. We achieve success through a philosophy of teamwork, proactive efforts and maintaining the balance between professionalism and the ability to have fun!
REICO’S CORE VALUES
- We enrich our customers’ and employees’ lives
- Provide excellent customer service at an outstanding value
- Dedicated to a positive environment; being part of something special
- Leadership in technology and innovation to enhance efficiency
- Integrity, honesty and ethics in all aspects of business
- Profitability allows us to achieve our goals and objectives
Excellent benefits include medical, dental, vision care and 401k plan.
Salary includes a base plus commission opportunity and is commensurate with experience.
Successful candidate must have 2+ years experience in kitchen & bath design. Experience in the kitchen and bath industry is mandatory.
- Individual must have excellent customer service skills and ability to handle multiple tasks with ease at all times
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly and team focused
- Must be independent and have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in the construction industry a plus
- Experience in AS 400 and 20/20 preferred
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
Reico Kitchen & BathWhy Work Here?
The real difference at Reico is our people. We achieve success with a balance between professionalism and the ability to have fun!
150-T Jennifer RoadAnnapolis, MD