Are you looking for an exciting entry-level position that could lead to a career in the kitchen and bath design industry? If you answered yes, then Reico Kitchen and Bath is looking for YOU to fill the position of Inside Sales / Project Coordinator in our King of Prussia, PA location.
The successful candidate will work with Key Business Managers, Inside Sales / Project Coordinators, and other Reico employees as well as residential, commercial and institutional casework and countertop fabrication community customers in order to facilitate a team that drives sales, margins and new business opportunities. This is an excellent entry-level position from which to learn the kitchen and bath industry.
Work for a company with exceptional company culture and highly supportive management. Reico Kitchen and Bath is a 66 year old privately held retailer / wholesaler of cabinets in the Mid-Atlantic states. REICO employs over 200 people, has 22 retail locations and represents products and services that offer turnkey solutions for kitchens, baths, home offices, home entertainment centers, hutches, wet bars, outdoor kitchens and many other room applications. Reico represents nationally recognized products such as Merillat, Woodharbor and Ultracraft cabinets, Moen, Kohler and Kindred sinks and Whirlpool and Dacor appliances. Sales divisions include Retail (consumer, contractor, custom home builder), Builder, Property Management / Commercial, and Wholesale dealers.
The real difference at Reico is our people. We achieve success through a philosophy of teamwork, proactive efforts and maintaining the balance between professionalism and the ability to have fun!
REICO’S CORE VALUES
- We enrich our customers’ and employees’ lives
- Provide excellent customer service at an outstanding value
- Dedicated to a positive environment; being part of something special
- Leadership in technology and innovation to enhance efficiency
- Integrity, honesty and ethics in all aspects of business
- Profitability allows us to achieve our goals and objectives
Successful candidate should have some experience in customer service.
- Individual must have excellent customer service skills and ability to handle multiple tasks with ease at all times.
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly and team focused.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.