Reichle | Klein Group Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Premier commercial real estate and third-party property management company that manages a scattered portfolio of commercial properties located in NW Ohio seeking an Accounting Associate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Daily deposit checks in Appfolio
· Assist with accounts payables
· Provide support and backup as needed throughout the department, eg. filing, scanning, mailings, etc.
· Record and post late notices, collection letters and default notices
· Make collection calls
· Generate Misc tenant expense reimbursements
· Monitor cash balances for managed accounts
· Manage A/R and A/P
· Complete maintenance billing
· Assist in annual vendor 1099 preparation
· Assist in providing client’s accountants year-end financial information
Associates Degree Required
Bachelor degree Preferred
3 Years of experience
Reichle | Klein Group
Reichle | Klein Group is the leading commercial real estate services company in the Toledo region. Licensed in Ohio and Michigan, the firm provides commercial and industrial property brokerage, property management and facility maintenance services throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Reichle | Klein Group