About our business
We are a privately owned vocational counseling office. We have 2 full-time admin staff, one position of which we are looking to fill. These roles support the company’s owner with scheduling new clients, handling the intake/documentation on each client, and finalizing and editing client reports. Job responsibilities also may include light travel arrangements, office supply management, and bookkeeping. Ideally a quick learner, self-starter, with a leadership personality is desired. The position is full time with great pay.
- Schedule appointments and manage business calendar
- Take new client information and referrals
- Set up new client files
- Type medical records (copy from one document to another)
- Edit reports for grammar and accuracy
- Complete reports, sending them out to attorneys, including attachments and invoices.
- Bookkeeping including: expensing business receipts and producing invoices for clients. We use Quickbooks, so some experience with Quickbooks is preferred but not necessary.
- High level of communication
- Must be able to type quickly and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task is very important
- Basic knowledge of Google Docs
- Schedule travel arrangements such as flights, hotels, and rental cars
- Some knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus, but not necessary
- Quick-learner highly preferred
- Resourceful and motivated, ownership on all tasks and office on-goings
- Deadline and detail-oriented