PATIENT ADVOCATE - Bilingual
We are seeking a Bilingual PATIENT ADVOCATE for our outpatient Pain Management / Opioid Addiction Clinics in the Phoenix area. This position will be at our Hub in Scottsdale, AZ.
MUST be Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Job Summary for PATIENT ADVOCATE:
A Patient Advocate is a vital link that coordinates communication between the patient, their loved ones/family members, medical professionals, insurance companies, and the Recovia provider and office staff. An advocate is a supportive resource that helps guide the patient through the Recovia program by navigating program barriers, answering questions, explaining financial and insurance information and identifying any care problems..
Requirements for PATIENT ADVOCATE:
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Healthcare and B2B sales experience preferred.
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Associates Degree and above preferred (Psychology and Social Work background a plus)
- Current and valid state driver’s license required
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Benefits for PATIENT ADVOCATE:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits of Medical and Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00-5:00, with no evenings or weekends
Why Work Here?
We Are Growing! Come Grow With Us!