MEDICAL ASSISTANT / PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR - Outpatient Pain Management Clinic
We are seeking a Medical Assistant / Patient Care Coordinator for our Pain Management Clinic to become a part of our team!
You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the clinic running smoothly. This person serves as the front line associate to speak with patients, schedule appointments and makes follow up phone calls to patients. Provides assistance to Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant as needed.
Participates in all aspects of patient flow including: Interviewing patients, measuring vital signs and records information in patient charts; gives treatments; performs routine laboratory tests; completes Prior Authorizations for medications and procedures.
We have clinics in Tempe, Scottsdale, and Phoenix.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant / Patient Care Coordinator:
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Escort patients to exam rooms
Qualifications of Medical Assistant / Patient Care Coordinator:
- Minimum of 2 years as a Medical Assistant required
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of Medical Assistant / Patient Care Coordinator:
- Very Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits with Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5; No Weekends or Evenings