BILINGUAL COUNSELOR / LPC or LAC - Addiction/Pain Management- Outpatient Pain Management/Addiction Clinic
We are seeking a BILINGUAL COUNSELOR / LPC or LAC - Addiction/Pain Management who is familiar with chronic pain, addiction and can work effectively with our multidisciplinary team and also be a part of our TeleTherapy Team. We are an integrated outpatient treatment center for adults (18+) who suffer from chronic pain and/or opiate addiction.
We have openings in Deer Valley, Tempe and Phoenix.
This is a unique model with an interdisciplinary approach including an MD, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Social Worker, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, and Yoga.
Responsibilities of BILINGUAL COUNSELOR / LPC or LAC - Addiction/Pain Management :
Provide substance abuse/pain management treatment to outpatient clients. The successful candidate will effectively work with clients, and their families, in order to establish and achieve treatment plan goals.
Qualifications of BILINGUAL COUNSELOR / LPC or LAC - Addiction/Pain Management :
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English;
- License from the Board of Behavioral Health (Required)
- Requires a Master's degree in counseling, behavioral health, or a related human services field, or educational requirement as mandated by the state board in order to obtain licensure in field of specialty.
Benefits of BILINGUAL COUNSELOR / LPC or LAC - Addiction/Pain Management:
- Very Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits with Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Hours: 8-5, Monday-Friday; No evenings or weekends;
Why Work Here?
We Are Growing! Come Grow With Us!