- $45 to $55 Hourly
- Per Diem
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
- Manages the provision of individual patient services and collaborates with clinical staff to develop rehabilitation plans. Coordinates the ongoing provision of rehabilitation services.
- Formulates rehabilitation treatment plans, functional outcomes/goals and service delivery for referred patients in conjunction with the patient/support group and the clinical team.
- Develops patient initial, progress and discharge reports and monitors the patient’s status on an ongoing basis.
- Monitors patient, family, physician and payer/case manager, referral source satisfaction with the program on a regular basis.
- Schedules/facilitates interdisciplinary case conferences with the clinical team, payers/case managers, physicians and family members.
- Communicates regularly with patient, family, payer/case manager and physician regarding patient progress and any important issues that arise.
- Facilitates acquisition of necessary equipment to enable achievement of agreed upon functional goals (i.e. Health Maintenance Organization, insurance carrier) with funding source.
- Participates in medical provider meetings to report/resolve medical issues for caseload.
- Monitors projected hours of service to be delivered to the patient and reports hours/subsequent changes to the Director Clinical Management/Program Manager.
- Negotiates with funding sources for extensions of service beyond initial authorizations.
- Acquires and tracks orders from physician for all provided ongoing services after the initial orders are obtained.
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs, obtains continuing education as required by Company policy and regulations. Maintains and enhances clinical practice skills.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Allied Health (Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Language Pathology), Registered Nurse, Human Services, or Rehabilitation Counseling/Psychology, and
- Maintains relevant professional licensure/registration/certification in the state of practice
- Current certification as Certified Brain Injury Specialist preferred
- Minimum of two-year’s experience in a rehabilitation setting with neurologically impaired patients
- Prior case management and/or insurance administration experience preferred
- Demonstrates excellent organization, problem solving, decision making and communication skills
- Organized and able to function under minimal supervision
- Has reliable transportation and is able to travel to/from multiple assignments/locations on a daily basis
Join Rehab Without Walls as a Clinical Coordinator in the San Jose/San Francisco California Bay Area!
- Clinical Licensure as a MSW, LCSW, OT, CTRS, PT, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office highly preferred
Imagine a career helping patients get back to what’s most important to them – whether that’s returning to work, playing the piano or coaching Little League baseball. Now imagine having the flexibility to be creative in how you do that – blending scientifically backed rehab methods with the patient’s unique environment and interests. That’s what makes every day different for Rehab Without Walls® team members – and it’s why the best of the best choose to work for us!
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsSan Jose, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.