PROGRAM: Mental Health Rehabilitation
Rehabilitation Services, LLC
REPORTS TO: Regional Clinical Manager; Corporate Clinical Director
SUPERVISED BY: Corporate Clinical Manager; Regional Clinical Manager; Regional Manager; Psychiatrist
- Provides clinical direction, supervision and oversight for all MHP Team Leader, MHP, and MHS staff according to agency policies and procedures. Completes required documentation for all direction, supervision, and oversight as required.
- Identifies and responds to staff training needs, including in-service targeted, advanced, and/or required OBH trainings, according to agency policies and procedures.
- Provides supervision for all services for the MHR recipient. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assurance of active recipient engagement in all aspects of care;
- Coordination and management of all services provided through the MHR agency;
- Coordination of services provided through non-MHR agencies.
- Consults with physician, nurse, and/or other clinic personnel and community agency personnel to develop diagnosis, identify strengths and needs, and formulate plan of care and/or treatment plan; collaborates with outside care providers to ensure continuity of care
- Assists in arranging and coordinating the delivery of services within the hospital and in the broader community to address continuity of care needs. Is familiar with policies regarding state hospitalization and follows those procedures as necessary.
- Actively participates in Crisis Intervention services, supervision, and collaboration according to agency Crisis Management policies and procedures, including direct clinical and administrative supervision of all staff utilizing Crisis Intervention services. Is available to on-call staff members for after hour crisis consultations and supervision.
- Participates in all initial and concurrent assessment and authorization processes according to agency policies and procedures, including providing lead responsibility and supervision for authorization/assessment support staff (e.g. MHP Team Leader).
- Participates in the development and implementation of all Individualized Service Recovery Plans, Crisis Management Plans, and Discharge Plans including supervision of support staff, according to agency policies and procedures.
- Provides Outpatient Therapy Services according to approved Service Definitions, as needed.
- Ensures all requirements for certifications, licensure, training, and documentation are in accordance with State/Medicaid/Agency mandates, laws, regulations, policies and procedures, including obtaining certification as an Independent Assessor, ACE Certification and/or LOCUS/CALOCUS Certification. Completes all required OBH trainings.
- Completes Quality of Service contacts according to agency policies and procedures. Documents all such contacts in a timely manner.
- Provides leadership, supervision and /or assistance in therapeutic groups.
- Documents services provided in accordance with clinical standards and agency policies and procedures. Ensures all billable and non-billable contacts are documented in a timely manner.
- Supervises MHP Team Leader in the performance of position duties, including weekly staff meetings, documentation reviews, trainings, new hire orientation, assessment/authorization activities, and Crisis Intervention activities.
- Provides lead responsibility for weekly staff meetings in collaboration with MHP Team Manager.
- Completes written evaluations on supervised team members according to agency policies and procedures..
- Completes written competency evaluations on supervised team members according to agency policies and procedures.
- Provides lead responsibilities for Health & Safety and/or assignment of HS Officer.
- Provides lead responsibilities for Emergency Preparedness Plan and/or assignment of Team Leader. Completes required drills/inspections/reports as necessary.
- Completes Quality Assurance Chart Reviews according to agency policies and procedures. Incorporates any Plan of Action/Correction.
- Participates as a member of staff, work unit and/or department committee in programs and resource activities.
- Attends OMH meetings, in-service trainings, and any mandatory meetings as a representative of Rehabilitation Services, LLC.
- Obtains 20 training hours as required for a full time Clinical Manager or 16 training hours as required for a part time Clinical Manager yearly.
- Actively participates in all Surveys, Evaluations, Inspections or State Monitoring of Rehabilitation Services, LLC.
Minimum Qualifications: A Licensed Mental Health Professional as defined by the MHR Rule.