Rego is an international IT consulting company focused on implementation and management services of Project Portfolio Management and modern work management software products. Rego Consulting has grown into one of the largest PPM consulting firms in the world, and as part of that effort, we are seeking a new Financial Analyst to support AWS (Amazon Web Services)
The ideal candidate is highly organized, articulate, and possesses excellent customer service skills. This position requires a self-starter who is disciplined and able to work with little supervision. The Finance position with AWS lets you apply data, creativity, and analytical ability to discover new challenges and opportunities within Rego Consulting.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Represent Rego’s core values with a focus on customer relationship building, retention, and satisfaction.
- Must have strong financial/analytics background.
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies.
- Strong Excel skills and extensive spreadsheet knowledge.
- Accounts Receivable experience.
- Ability to analyze needs, develop and implement project plans, along with a strong focus on reconciliation.
- Promptly answer and respond to customer inquiries.
- Must have the ability to perform data analysis, and provide metrics to customer, all while providing reporting as requested in a clear and concise manner.
- The expectation will be to understand the AWS system at a high level and to be comfortable discussing it with clients. Most importantly, understand the systems competitive advantage and the business impact that it brings to an organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expert level Excel skills and must be able to pass an Excel aptitude test during interview process.
- Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years of experience in an Accounting/Analyst role.
- Strong financial background.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills in order to build/maintain relationships among customers.
- Practical experience within a Financial/Business organization to support client needs.
- Proficient in customer relationship management, including excellent follow up skills
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) a plus.
- Ability to pick up new technologies and software quickly, understanding how to navigate the platform from a user perspective.
- Must be able to learn industry and platform-specific terminology.
- Ability to perform and understand multiple tasks simultaneously while working in a home office setting.
At Rego Consulting we’ve trained more than 400,000 end users in Project and Portfolio Management and guided more than 600 organizations through their PPM journeys, including 40% of Fortune 100 companies and 60% of Fortune 20 companies.
Performing Clarity PPM and ServiceNow ITBM implementations, our 150+ expert guides have refined best practices in PPM for over a decade and across every industry—with user bases that span from 30 to 50,000. As the leading PPM services and consulting provider, we can help you gain measurable ROI from your investment while driving down the cost of implementation, development, and support.