LCSW - REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
- Fully Remote
- Virtual Home-Based Cardiac Rehab start-up
- Full Time - Direct Hire - Permanent Position
- Mon-Fri with some evening availability
- Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
- Work is meaningful and fulfilling
Our company is building a virtual-first, home-based cardiac rehab (CR) solution that provides a comprehensive set of tools to educate, rehabilitate, and empower heart disease patients to live the lives they aspire to live, and in doing so, reduce their lifetime all-cause mortality risk by 50%.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and one of our first clinical team hires, you will be responsible for assessing patient behavioral health, developing/managing a personalized care plan tailored to their specific behavioral health needs, and coordinating their care across Our Company’s and the Health System’s care team. You will be a part of an integrated team of clinical professionals including Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Exercise Physiologists working together to deliver a world class patient experience.
If you are passionate about changing lives on a large scale, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Participate in the design and launch of our company’s comprehensive, evidence-based virtual-first cardiac recovery program
- Provide virtual psychotherapy (45-50 min per session) to a panel of patients
- Evaluate patient symptoms and risk factors to determine diagnoses and develop individualized treatment plans
- Ensure that treatment plans are supported by standard practices and/or current literature
- Follow plan of care to accomplish functions within established policies, procedures and scope of practice
- Re-evaluate treatment plans, as needed, to ensure safety and maximum patient benefit
- Promote patient engagement, and successfully achieve patient and program goals
- Make independent judgments and change to treatment according to professional and regulatory standards
- Counsel patients using behavioral change techniques (ex. mindfulness, motivational interviewing)
- Communicate effectively across Our Company’s integrated clinical team and our partner health systems, escalating unusual and emergent situations
- Provide complete, accurate and timely documentation of patient sessions
- An innovative mindset, and willingness to challenge status quo of traditional cardiac rehab experience
- Experience working within integrated clinical teams focusing on heart and vascular chronic disease management
- A passion for 1:1 patient counseling and driving patient behavior change ○ Understanding of relevant patient educational content and techniques (ex. Meditation, breath work, etc.) used in psychotherapy
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills with the ability to talk to many different cultural groups
- Positive energy, patience and trustworthiness
- Effective and empathetic communication skills across phone, video and asynchronous messaging
- Ability to work in an agile start-up environment
- A willingness to travel at least once per quarter for in-person team meetings
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferably in the state of Illinois
- Willingness to obtain licensure in additional states
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in practicing CBT
- Experience in Cardiac Health a plus
Registry Ally, Inc
Get fresh Virtual HOME Organizer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.