CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANTS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Generous Sign-On Bonus!
- Outpatient Women’s Clinic in St Paul, MN
- Full Time Permanent Position
- 10 Hour Shifts – 40 Hours a Week
- Clinic is Open Monday – Friday
- Highly Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits
- Health Benefits Start on Day 1
S/he will be responsible for working with the clinical team to provide outstanding patient care, communication, and outcomes. The Medical Assistant will play a vital role in establishing relationships with patients and ensuring every patient feels supported, heard, and trusted.
- Medical Assistant Certification or Diploma
- Must have completed the Certified Medical Assistant program from an accredited program
- Preferably atleast 2 years of recent CMA experience in a Family Practice, OB or Internal Medicine setting
- Trained and skilled in Phlebotomy and able to administer IM injectables and medications to patients as ordered
- Must be able to show proof of complete COVID Vaccination including the CDC-recommended qualified booster vaccines
- Concierge-level customer service skills and work ethic
- A high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with patients, clinical care team and external parties in a courteous and friendly manner
- Must be able to pass the pre-employment Background Check and Drug Screening
- Eligibility and completion of employee references
Registry Ally, Inc
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh Womens Health Clinic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.