Join the Registrar Corp Team!
We have an amazing opportunity to gain valuable industry experience helping businesses to navigate compliance with FDA regulations. We offer a wonderful family environment, incredible cultural diversity, team building events, and we are pet-friendly. Our schedules are attractive with M-F shifts from 7 am -3 pm and 10 pm-6 pm. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Simple IRA, medical, dental and life insurance.
How would you like to join a growing company that provides you with the opportunity to work with companies around the world?
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about sales and customer service?
We are seeking a strong multi-tasker who enjoys educating customers, selling a variety of world-class consulting services and our specialized software. The position utilizes a variety of contact methods to interact with our customers – incoming and outbound phone calls, chats, and emails. As you gain experience and grow with us, you will increase your product and service knowledge. If you are looking for a career where you can learn new things every day, this is the place for you!
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Strong work ethic
· Professional demeanor
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Excellent academic record (minimum GPA requirement for undergraduate is 3.0)
· Foreign language skills (particularly Spanish) a plus
· Sales experience (B2B preferred).
· Ability to be creative in sales outreach and overcome sales objections.
· Advanced training in recent sales techniques.
· At least two years of phone sales experience.
Salary + monthly commissions. Enjoy merit-based bonuses based on your performance.