We are looking for an experienced, dependable and hard working maintenance technician with previous apartment maintenance experience to join our team in the Southfield area! Our maintenance technicians are key members of our property! They interact with our residents as they carry out general repairs and preventative maintenance which includes HVAC repair, electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full maintenance of apartments prior to new residents moving in
- Repairing and improving vacant and occupied apartments
- Completing resident service requests in a timely manner
- Accomplishing carpentry, plumbing and painting with limited use of outside contractors
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks
- Conducting move in/move out inspections
- Keeping an adequate inventory supply level while ensuring service shop is clean and organized
- Adhering to established policies related to fair housing
- Assisting in the maintenance/cleanliness of the common areas
- Maintaining well-groomed grounds and exteriors including but not limited to trash pick up and snow removal
The successful candidate will be a team player, have a positive attitude and is self motivated and directed. Must be able to have a flexible schedule including weekends and being "on-call".
Qualifications include high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least 1-3 years verifiable general maintenance experience. Valid MI drivers license required.
Regional Property Management Company
Why Work Here?We are a full service real estate management company in the multi family industry that maintains a sharp focus on enhancing the asset values of the properties we manage. Combining a knowledge-based, hand-on approach with state of the art systems and software programs, we continuously monitor ways to increase the net operating income of the respective portfolios. The services we offer are as follows: Management of physical assets, oversight of interior and exterior capital improvement projects, maintenance and improvement of occupancy rates, administration of insurance for properties and renters, collaborative strategic planning by portfolio, recommendations for cost control, rent collection analysis, implementation of owner directed incentive programs, cash flow projections, market repositioning planning as well as other functions.
Awesome President, great benefits and lots of room for growth!