Regional Medical Oncology an independent Physician owned medical practice is seeking a Certified Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team. The pharmacy technician will use his/her knowledge to prepare IV medications as prescribed by the physician to treat hematology/oncology patients.
Job Duties include:
- Aseptically preparing IV admixtures as prescribed by physician under a hood meeting current 797/800 "clean room" requirements
- Maintaining inventory for all drugs and clinical supplies to meet the patient and practice requirements
- Maintaining proper inventory of all medications and assuring medicine is dispensed out of the nucleus inventory management system
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of mixing hood to meet 797/800 requirements
- Daily ordering of oral medications inventory to assure stock is not obsolete
- Assist in dispensing of outpatient medication from practice dispensary
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain safety logs as required
- Previous experience as a certified pharmacy technician in a medical field is desirable
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Regional Medical Oncology Center
Why Work Here?Independent Hematology and Oncology Practice with strong financial performance.
Great practice with excellent staff who have compassion for patients and work well as a team.