Patient Support Representative - No Nights or Weekends!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Matched 401K
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Consistent Monday through Friday Work Schedule - No weekend or evening hours!
- Full-Time Shifts Available
- Opportunities for career growth and further training
Since 1982, Regional Home Care has a passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients. We do this by connecting with our patients, their caregivers, and healthcare professionals with superior accuracy, attention to detail and prompt and unparalleled service. This is the reason why we are the Northeast’s leading independent sleep therapy service and supplier of respiratory services and durable medical equipment.
Are you an allied health professional looking for a consistent, in-office, and less demanding schedule, but still wanting to work in healthcare and make an impact on the lives of patients? If so, this position could be the perfect fit for you! RHC is currently searching for Patient Support Representatives, also known in house as Sleep Coaches. In this role, you would provide support to patients during their initial compliance period, and encourage the use of their CPAP or BiPAP machines. This includes making outgoing check in calls to patients, troubleshooting equipment, and interpreting and using data from their machines to decide how to guide that patient. We offer a team-based environment with extensive training to ensure confidence and success of our staff and patients.
- Answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls to patients
- Interpret and analyze data related to sleep apnea
- Problem solve with patients about their PAP machine and supplies
- Communicating clearly and professionally via phone, and email
- Gain knowledge of company respiratory products and services
- Perform and process other assigned tasks on a daily basis
- Excellent communicator with a passion to provide outstanding customer service
- Proficient computer skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize daily workflow
- Multitasker with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and solution oriented with the ability to problem solve
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Why work at Regional Home Care?
We offer the opportunity to work with a market leading and highly respected New England based DME company. You will be able to really add value and make an impact on the lives of our patients, have the autonomy to manage your workload and receive ongoing training and support. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including paid vacation/sick/personal days, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a company matched 401k.
Regional Home Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Regional Home Care
Get fresh Patient Benefit Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!