This position provides administrative support to physicians and managers in their clinical, surgical and leadership roles. Performs and oversees various administrative and clerical functions. The position also includes HR duties such as on and off-boarding, as well as acting as the company point person to work with the 3rd party HR consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for physicians and managers
- Assist with management and updates of HR databases
- Assists with credentialing duties
- Help in payroll management tasks
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Answer employees' questions and provide requested information
- Assist in scheduling and coordinate calendar activities
- Assist in posting job ads and processing received resumes
- Create reports for senior management
- Manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Other assignments as required
- Previous comparable working experience for at least 2 years.
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software.
- Proven experience providing high level support to executives including organizing and prioritizing tasks, scheduling meetings and managing general office needs while exhibiting extreme attention to detail and high degree of accuracy at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to use high-level discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to promote favorable company image with physicians, patients, insurance companies, and general public.
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Associate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience with a High school diploma/GED, is necessary; knowledge of medical terminology.
This is a full-time, day shift position, 40 hours per week. Benefits eligible.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
About the area: Fresno is the home to California State University of Fresno and is within an hour driving distance to Sequoia and Yosemite National Parks, and within two hours driving distance to our scenic central coast and San Francisco. Our beautiful area offers opportunities for hiking, boating, golf, and is a great place for cycling. The area also offers terrific college athletics and cultural activities nearby. Fresno is home to nationally recognized school districts and is very family oriented. It’s a great place to live and work!