Personal Loan Specialist
- Posted: June 18, 2022
Regional Finance is hiring with a $1,000 joining bonus! We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team. Take the next step in your career and click that apply button!
The core of an Loan Specialist is being customer oriented. If you are interested in helping others in their time of need, then this is the career you have been looking for!
Why work at Regional?
- Regional offers competitive pay! We do our best to show that we value our team members!
- Eligible for a monthly bonus. Who doesn't love a nice cash reward for their hard work?
- Promotion opportunities available. We love to train our Loan Specialists into future Branch Managers!
- All full-time team members have access to medical, dental, vision and 401(k) benefits!
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Process credit loan applications and use product knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security.
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective customer solicitations in person and phone.
- Assist past due customers by calling them and working together to find a resolution for keeping their accounts up to date Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6+ months customer service experience in a sales/retail environment or cash management environment.
- This position works in an office providing customer services to customers and potential customers in person and over the phone.
- Hours approx.: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday - Friday with some Saturdays required.
- Overtime may be required at the discretion of upper management.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background checks.
- Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile with liability insurance coverage.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates to customers, branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers with a high degree of integrity.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere and adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task with a sales mentality.
Notice to California Employees, Job Applicants, and Contractors
The California Consumer Privacy Act requires us to notify California employees, job applicants, and contractors of the following information relating to our collection of personal information.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information from you in your capacity as an employee, job applicant, or contractor:
•Preferred and/or Maiden Name
•Social Security number
•Driver's license number
•Other types of state or national identification card number (e.g., state non-driver identification cards)
•Bank account number
•Insurance policy number
•Other financial information
•Internet Protocol address
•Insurance policy number or subscriber identification number
•Any unique identifier used by health insurer to identify consumer
•Professional or employment-related information
•Sex/gender (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions)
•Age (40 and older)
•Disability (mental and physical including HIV/AIDS, cancer, and genetic characteristics)
•Medical condition (genetic characteristics, cancer or a record or history of cancer)
•Military or veteran status
•Status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking
•Request for family care leave
•Request for leave for an employee's own serious health condition
•Request for pregnancy disability leave
•Retaliation for reporting patient abuse in tax-supported institutions
•Audio (e.g., customer call recordings)
•Electronic (e.g., web history)
•Rate of Pay and Bonus Plan Details
•Criminal, Driving, and Social Media History
•Dependents or Number of Allowances
•Job performance including disciplinary action
•Work Hours and Absences
•Inferences drawn from above information to create a profile about consumer reflecting the consumer's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
Business or Commercial Purposes for which Personal Information will be Used
We may use the personal information we collect for all purposes of providing employment to you, including the following purposes:
1. To process payroll;
2. To have you fill out applications and forms associated with your employment or prospective employment;
3. To perform a background check and drug testing;
4. To verify your ability to work in this country;
5. To have you acknowledge your agreement to certain company policies;
6. To administer and maintain benefits, including group health insurance;
7. To administer and maintain your retirement account;
8. To administer and maintain compensation including bonuses
9. To administer and maintain leaves
10. To administer and maintain licensing for commercial selling of insurance products
11. To evaluate skills and preferences for additional work assignments
12. To administer and maintain your employment record
13. For emergency contact purposes;
14. To track time and attendance at work;
15. To manage workers' compensation claims;
16. To manage your job-related performance;
17. To grant and monitor your access to secure company facilities;
18. To engage in corporate transactions requiring review of employee records and information such as for evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions;
19. To maintain commercial insurance policies and coverages, including for workers' compensation and other liability insurance;
20. To administer programs during a pandemic; and
21. To comply with federal and state law.
We are committed to ensuring this notice is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you wish to access this notice in an alternative format, please contact us at 864-448-7000.
Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law ("Protected Characteristics"). Regional's policy of non-discrimination applies to all phases of the employment process and relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational programs; layoff; and terminations.
Regional Finance has been providing personal loans for over 30 years through a network of more than 350 locations in 14 states. We understand that everyone needs a little help now and then.
Through Regional Finance and RMC Retail, our focus is to provide loan products to customers with limited access to credit from traditional lenders.
Our team members are the ones who take the time to listen and help our customers get through life's financial tough spots. We seek to provide attractive, easy-to-understand loan products that fit within our customers' budgets. Our one-on-one service from dedicated local employees ensures our customers get the right personal loan for their needs. We care about each other, our customers, and our communities.
BusinessView all jobs at Regional Finance