- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the branch. Managers will be focused on leading team members, managing the branch P&L, driving new loan growth, managing current loan portfolio, marketing, maintenance of current business partnerships, and development of new strategic business partners. The Branch Manager will perform in accordance with RMC’s Mission, Vision and Shared Values.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manages and inspires team members to perform to their full potential, thus driving branch profitability.
- Exercises a degree of independent judgment in making decisions affecting employees and the work of the branch within company policy guidelines and District Supervisor oversight.
- Subject matter expert on our personal loan product offerings in order to present loan solutions to current and potential customers that help them achieve their financial goals.
- Creates and maintains branch operations solvency by the control of assets, proper credit extension, and proper follow-up and counseling of past-due customers.
- Establish and build customer relationships through delivering exceptional service.
- Assigns duties to employees and frequently examines their work for accuracy, neatness, timeliness and maintaining efficiency by training employees and adjusting errors.
- Trains and develops employees with regard to current and new branch operations, company policies, procedures, and laws governing the consumer finance business.
- Works with Recruiting and District Supervisors to address branch staffing needs.
- Cultivates new relationships with local retail businesses. Partners with Account Managers to maintain strong relationships with current retail businesses, handle complaints and trains business partners in company policies and procedures.
- Oversees the following duties including but not limited to:
- Approves and closes loans, as necessary.
- Works with past-due customers by developing a plan for resolution.
- Delegates all collection activity on a daily basis and follows up to ensure completion.
- Process insurance claims for customers. Maintains proper insurance claims records and reports.
- Telephones and sends collection material to past-due customers, as needed.
- Accepts and posts payments.
- Processes and reviews loan documentation.
- Answers telephone, as needed.
- Completes month-end reporting.
- Approves branch expenses.
- Signs checks for branch expenses, loans and money remittances.
- Approves all supply requisitions.
- Verifies cash by balancing cash drawers and maintaining cash count record.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years of management experience or completion of required Management Trainee program.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a dependable automobile with liability insurance coverage.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background checks.
- 1+ years of Consumer Finance experience.
- College degree a plus.
- Willingness to relocate for career advancement.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers, branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment.
- Desire for career advancement.
- Problem solving skills.
- Empowers others.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Conflict Management skills.
This position works in an office providing consumer loan products in person and over the phone. This position will occasionally require driving in his/her personal vehicle. The Branch Manager typically works more than 40+ hours each week; Monday through Friday with some Saturdays and overtime required. This position is considered exempt for purposes of federal wage-hour law, which means that it is not eligible for overtime pay.
Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law (“Protected Characteristics”). Regional’s policy of non-discrimination applies to all phases of the employment process and relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational programs; layoffs; and terminations.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Regional Finance