The Account Executive (AE) will assist with overall operations of the branch office, in particular, customer relations, account building, account management, new loan & payment processing, cash management, and compliance. The AE will perform in accordance with RMC’s Mission, Vision and Shared Values.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and improve customer relations and provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Data entry of loan applications and documents into RMC systems, take and process credit loan applications, and use product knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security; maintain correct amount of denominations of money in cash drawers daily.
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective customer solicitations in the branch and by telephone.
- Comply with all company policies and all State and Federal lending regulations; title recording and maintain report.
- Minimize delinquent debt through appropriate account management activities.
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Pull credit bureau files for review by management.
- Assist management in updating of daily logs and reports.
- Process mail as needed.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Maintain all customer files to be in compliance with RMC record retention policies.
- Order, organize, and maintain branch supplies.
- Assist in training of new employees as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Complete training program within the time set forth by the Training Department.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and oral)
- 6+ months of customer service experience in either a sales/retail environment or cash management environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Data entry proficiency.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background checks.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a dependable automobile with liability insurance coverage.
- Experience in consumer finance industry.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both English and Spanish)
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers, branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment.
This position works in an office providing customer services to customers and potential customers in person and over the phone. The AE typically works 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday with some Saturdays required. Overtime may be required on an as needed basis and is at the discretion of upper management.