Regional Finance Marion, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
The purpose of the Assistant Manager is to assist the Branch Manager in order to learn the finance business, RMC’s business practices and to prepare to manage a branch office. The Assistant Manager will perform in accordance with RMC’s Mission, Vision and Shared Values.
Duties and responsibilities
- Subject matter expert in RMC personal loan product offerings; uses knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential customers that help them achieve their financial goals.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase branch’s loan portfolio and enhance profitability.
- Establish and build customer relationships through delivering exceptional service.
- Utilize RMC account management practices to assist delinquent customers.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Complete training program within the time set forth by the Training Department.
- Complete weekly progress report and work with management to develop, communicate, and track daily/weekly/monthly goals.
- Report, manage, and maintain branch standards on all aspects of delinquency.
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Process mail as needed.
- Sign checks for loans, branch expenses and money remittances.
- Close loans as directed by manager.
- Manage all branch-to-customer communications via mail.
- Process loan product applications.
- Work with manager to ensure proper open and close procedures completed daily for branch.
- Assist in development of new and maintenance of current business to business contacts.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6+ months of customer service experience in either a sales/retail environment or cash management environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Data entry proficiency.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background checks.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a dependable automobile with liability insurance coverage.
- Some college coursework completed.
- 6+ months of consumer finance experience with exposure to sales and collections.
- Some leadership experience.
- Willingness to relocate for career advancement.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers, branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment.
- Desire for career advancement.
- Problem solving skills.
This position works in an office providing consumer loan products in person and over the phone. The Assistant Manager typically works between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday with some Saturdays required. Overtime may be required on an as needed basis and is at the discretion of upper management.
Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law (“Protected Characteristics”). Regional’s policy of non-discrimination applies to all phases of the employment process and relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational programs; layoffs; and terminations.
BusinessView all jobs at Regional Finance