Warranty Administrator General Description: Large import dealer looking for a Service Warranty Administrator to perform a wide range of administrative and office/service support duties associated with vehicle warranties. The Warranty Administrator is responsible for the submission, correction, and collection of warranty claims for the maximum amount of credit within the guidelines of the factory.
Duties and Responsibilities: * Code, book and close warranty, extended warranties & internal repair orders & customer pay.
* Accurately code warranty & extended warranty claims and enter into our DMS.
* File and reconcile factory’s response for paid and rejected claims.
* Close all repair orders daily.
* Submit or “download” warranty claims each night to the factory for reimbursement.
* Submit daily, weekly, biweekly, or monthly (depending on the timing of warranty claim credit memos) corrections to the accounting schedule for outstanding and paid warranty claims.
* Processing warranty & extended warranty paperwork to ensure documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor.
* Review warranty claims and correct any errors.
* Handle rejected claims according to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and follow up on outstanding claims.
* Maintain a record (either a log or electronic record) of all claims submitted; date submitted, responses, and payment history.
* Post to general ledger and make adjustments to general ledger
* Manage the submission of return warranty parts system.
* Apply credits to the warranty schedule.
* Obtain the service director’s approval for any claims that must be adjusted to policy expense.
* Maintain warranty bulletins and notices file that pertain to warranty claims.
* Follow up with the factory or distributor regarding unpaid claims.
* Provide training to the service manager and advisors about warranty coverage and procedures.
* Keeping abreast of all factory recalls and announcements.
* Reconciling all service receivables.
* Maintain all service and customer records as required by the warrantor.
* Process all service receivables and follow-up for payments.
* Reconcile and approve payment to rental agency invoices.
* Manage dealership rental fleet program.
* Other duties as assigned.
Previous experience as a Warranty Administrator is required. ADP/CDK experience a plus. Excellent communication and math skills. Our employee benefits include: * Great pay plan over 50K a year
* Medical insurance
* 401K retirement
* Paid vacation
* Drug free work environment
* Opportunity for advancement
* Equal opportunity employer