Heavy Equipment Shop Foreman
Regional Automotive Group Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
We are a family-owned truck and equipment dealership with over 40 years of dedicated service to our customers. Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture, and opportunities for advancement, and we are always seeking talented and friendly employees who are eager to join our growing team.
What We Offer
- Company paid healthcare
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Flexible hours
- Fantastic Culture and Work Environment
- Establish work schedule and review with each tech every morning.
- Have a plan for each repair before actual work is started by the tech.
- Manage and assist work-in-progress on shop floor. Communicate and Input repair status and detail into shop computer system
- Encourage and assist technicians to improve workflow productivity, sales, and gross profit while instilling confidence in each tech.
- Assist techs in diagnostics and give direction on how to complete work.
- Manage and monitor technical training programs for each tech.
- Assist techs by finding and printing technical information and parts diagrams when required on shop floor, using all resources to find repair causes and corrections including manufacturer's assistance portals.
- Train and assist techs with all computer diagnostics.
- Complete Parts Requistions for all necessary parts.
- Complete estimates as necessary
- Monitor and report productivity of each tech each day. Review and confirm all worked and billed hours each day
- Speak with customers to assist with technical information when needed.
- Oversee and confirm that for each and every Repair Order the technicians:
- Record Complaint, Cause, & Correction
- Confirm S/N and record current hour meter reading
- Record all parts used
- Clean work area following work
- Maintain shop safety, organization, cleanliness.
- Assist with incoming phone calls, customer service, invoicing, and other duties as needed.
Quality control check to minimize rework and customer comebacks – check work quality as work is being completed. Confirm that the actual customer complaint is and has been repaired. Following sign-off of repair by tech run equipment up to temperature and confirm that machine is ready to be sent back to customer.
Regional Automotive Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Regional Automotive Group