Automotive Finance Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Expanding dealership group has an opening for an experienced Finance Manager in the Pittsburgh area. If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career as an automotive Finance Manager working with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you!
- Assist department managers to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance Manager
- Arrange the financing of customer purchases; present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
- Proficient at structuring deals for profitability, funding and collectability
- Accurately assist with desking deals, submit deals to lenders for approval and effectively close deals
- Prepare paperwork, contracts and delivers deals with accuracy
- Ensure the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Must have auto dealership experience as a Finance & Insurance Manager
- Extensive automotive management and references
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Automotive-specific computer knowledge preferred CDK, EContracting with DealerTrack and/or Route One
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to close
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test.
Must possess and demonstrate personal & professional integrity- Excellent pay and benefits-
Regional Automotive Group
AddressMoon Township, PA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?